From: Olivier BERTHET <berthet @ menway . com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:23:34 +0100
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I look for a solution for my mailing list : i want to automate it.
instead of i send email to my list , i want she search info in a special
folder or, better, in a web page. Indeed i'm webmaster in a recruitment
company and we have a website with job offers update every days. we want
a list wich send the job offers to the suscribers but we don't want
write the mail-job offer to send to this mailing list. what can i do ?

Thanks by advance

Indexed By Date Previous: Commercial MajorDomo Servers