Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1999)

Subject: Re[2]: per-user subject tag option (was Subject Prefix)
From: Monbebe Admin <admin @ monbebe . net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:31:05 +0200
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

J>> This is a good point :) Fortunately for Listar, it already does
J>> duplicate tag removal (and pushes the tag to the front of the subject as
J>> well :)

> Ummm, isn't that the wrong behavior?  I was under the impression that it
> needed to go _after_ the 'Re:' so that replies look like replies
> (i.e. start with 'Re:').

Yes totally. Netscape as well as Outlook will not sort the message
correctly. Anyway this is always the error that did mailing list
creator when they reply to quickly to this request. This is the
third time I saw this for a MLM package ! :)

Best regards,
--
Technical Support
http://www.monbebe.net

Indexed By Date Previous: Re[2]: probation period for new subscribers