Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1999)

Subject: Re: Useless NDRs [Was: Nondeliverable mail]
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:47:34 -0700
To: Adam Bailey <adamb @ lull . org>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 11:12 PM -0500 8/24/99, Adam Bailey wrote:

> Read the headers. Other than not being compliant with LISTSERV,
> there's nothing wrong with AOL's error messages.

AOL's actually a lot more reliable than most sites. I feel perfectly
comfortable removing a "user unknown" on the first bounce with AOL
than with anyone, where I usually wait a while to make sure....

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)

The Jedi that I admire most met up with Darth Maul and now he's toast...
    (Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Begins)