Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1999)

Subject: Re: Majordomo and Postfix and Approvals, Oh, My!
From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger @ suse . de>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:51:48 +0200
To: Wietse Venema <wietse @ porcupine . org>
Cc: njs @ scifi . squawk . com, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, postfix-users @ cloud9 . net

On Mon, Aug 30, Wietse Venema wrote:

> > IMHO, the Delivered-To: mechanism has to be deactivateable.
> > I removed those lines from source, because we are not able
> > to use postfix anymore if not.
>
> Hey, it is configurable.  The default setting is:
>
>     prepend_delivered_header = command, file, forward
>
> There is no need to remove Postfix code for this.

Oooops.
Seems like I've not recognized something...

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Carsten Hoeger  - SuSE Professional Services -

SuSE GmbH,   Schanzaeckerstr. 10,      90443 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49-911-7405356 Mo-Fr 09-17.00,       Fax: +49-911-3206727
http://www.suse.de/bsupport/index.html  Email: bsupport@suse.de