Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: Idiot of the hour
From: "Chris McEwen" <socrates @ sprintmail . com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:02:19 -0700
To: "Steve Bergeon" <sbergeon @ encephalon . com>, "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Cc: "Chuq Von Rospach" <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Sure. I'll enforce the policy. You fool around on my system and I block your
domain. That seems simple.

You've already been told by half a dozen people that to use their resources
for other than the stated intentions (e.g. joining a list on yodeling to
discuss yodeling -- NOT to examine headers) is a violation of trust. How
violations of trust per day do you expect to be permitted?

--Chris McEwen
  Socrates Press, Keyport WA
  socrates@sprintmail.com