Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1999)

Subject: Re: AOL
From: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo @ studio-nibble . com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:27:40 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Sun, Nov 14, 1999 at 11:26:59PM -0500, Nicole Marie Spring wrote:

> I am receiving an increasing number of  complaints from my aol.com
> subscribers that they are either not receiving email (33%) from my list or
> receiving only sporadic email. (66%)
>
> It has been confirmed that the email IS being delivered to
> aol.com.
>
> Non aol.com subscribers are NOT having this problem.

Non aol.com subscribers aren't subscribed to a service that sometimes
intentionally drops mailing-list mail because it thinks it's spam...

> Suggestions??

I understand that the best way to get this little problem to "work itself out"
is for the subscribers to complain to AOL.

--
    Lazlo Nibble - lazlo@studio-nibble.com - http://www.studio-nibble.com