Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1999)

Subject: Re: What is list-managers? (was Re: AOL dropping mail
From: Allan Newsome <allan @ msic . dia . mil>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 06:58:16 -0600
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

<<So why am I here? Answer: I dunno. But the bigger question is -- why
is list-managers here? Because it seems it simply isn't used unless
someone wants to complain about what someone else is doing.>>

AMAN.  I've only been on this list for about a month but so far there
has been NOTHING helpful from this list. The only thing I've learned is
that those that speak out the most on here HATE AOL.

I had thought I would learn something about list management from you
folks that had been doing it a long time but so far...nothing.  Why
don't we see if we can actually talk about List Management and learn
something from one another.

Allan Newsome
The Andy Griffith Show Rerun Watchers Club
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/