Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1999)

Subject: Re: What is list-managers? (was Re: AOL dropping mail
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 07:13:41 -0800 (PST)
To: Allan Newsome <allan @ msic . dia . mil>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Allan Newsome wrote:
> I had thought I would learn something about list management from you
> folks that had been doing it a long time but so far...nothing.  Why
> don't we see if we can actually talk about List Management and learn
> something from one another.

"list-managers" is here for list managers to talk about list management.
We're not going to talk about the issues you care about if you sit there
silently.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE     rogerk@QueerNet.ORG     urgent: rogerk-page@QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		  San Francisco, CA 94114 	        +1 415 ALL-ARFF