Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1999)

From: Jeremy Blackman <loki @ maison-otaku . net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:03:32 -0800 (PST)
To: Carrie Lybecker <carriejl @ home . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Carrie Lybecker wrote:

> >Shouldn't Onelist.com be blacklisted?
>
> The only thing I have to add to this is that many people don't have a
> viable alternative that I am aware of. Please tell me otherwise.

eGroups, to name one.  And that's not counting smaller or less-well-known
mailing list hosting services.  As far as I'm aware, Onelist doesn't offer
anything unique that isn't offered by similar (and slightly more
responsible) services.
--
Jeremy Blackman - loki@maison-otaku.net / loki@listar.org / jeremy@lith.com
Lithtech Team, Monolith Productions      -- http://www.lith.com