Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1999)

From: Carrie Lybecker <carriejl @ home . com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:06:35 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 04:03 AM 11/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Carrie Lybecker wrote:
>
> > The only thing I have to add to this is that many people don't have a
> > viable alternative that I am aware of. Please tell me otherwise.
>
>eGroups, to name one.  And that's not counting smaller or less-well-known
>mailing list hosting services.  As far as I'm aware, Onelist doesn't offer
>anything unique that isn't offered by similar (and slightly more
>responsible) services.

That's the problem. Slightly. Actually, my experience with eGroups was
worse since I was never able to reach them on the phone at all, and never
received any email responses.

Carrie Lybecker

From: "Bernie Cosell" <bernie@fantasyfarm.com>
Next: List Service Providers
From: murr rhame <murr@vnet.net>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Onelist.com allows forced subscriptions and spamming