Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1999)

From: Stan Ryckman <stanr @ sunspot . tiac . net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:28:55 -0500
To: Jeremy Blackman <loki @ maison-otaku . net>
Cc: Carrie Lybecker <carriejl @ home . com>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 04:03 AM 11/24/99 -0800, Jeremy Blackman wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Carrie Lybecker wrote:
>
>> >Shouldn't Onelist.com be blacklisted?
>>
>> The only thing I have to add to this is that many people don't have a
>> viable alternative that I am aware of. Please tell me otherwise.
>
>eGroups, to name one.

Well, eGroups and onelist just recently announced a merger.

Cheers,
Stan

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: List Service Providers
From: murr rhame <murr@vnet.net>
Next: Re: Onelist.com allows forced subscriptions and spamming
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Onelist.com allows forced subscriptions and spamming
Next: Re: Onelist.com allows forced subscriptions and spamming
From: Cyndi Norman <cnorman@best.com>