Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1999)

Subject: Is Topica Out to Rule the World?
From: "Chris McEwen" <socrates @ sprintmail . com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 06:26:28 -0800
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Interesting turn of events yesterday. I found that Topica has taken over
list services from the company that was providing this for me. We were
running a majordomo list and things were so smooth that something had to
break.

In looking for other low cost majordomo providers, I found that Esosoft
isn't alone. Several other providers in the same market segment are now
showing banners saying that Topica will be taking over their lists.

Any thoughts on this? Is this only my take on the scene? Who else offers low
cost (<$10/month) majordomo service?

--Chris McEwen
  Socrates Press, Keyport WA
  socrates@sprintmail.com