Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1999)

Subject: Re: Looking for a new list server
From: Christopher Knight <christopher . knight @ sparklist . com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:59:22 -0600
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

At 08:10 AM 12/17/1999 +0000, Becky wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>Someone else may have already asked but I just joined this list as I am
>desperately looking for a new list server using Majordomo.  Every list owner

First, I should congratulate Topica, on the fine catch.

We had numerous calls today from former clients of that
other majordomo provider who just exited.....

:)

Anyway, just wanted to throw my hat in the ring.

Cheers!
Christopher M. Knight
SparkLIST.com LLC  The Business Email List Experts
SparkLIST Email List Hosting, Promotions & Management Service
Tel: +1 888-SparkNET, ext 212  or   +1 920-490-5901, ext 212
Private Fax: +1 920-490.5909    http://SparkLIST.com/