Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1999)

Subject: Re: Is Topica Out to Rule the World?
From: nb @ thinkcoach . com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:38:51 +0100
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>
Cc: socrates @ sprintmail . com

> Any thoughts on this? Is this only my take on the scene? Who else offers low
> cost (<$10/month) majordomo service?

If you're knowledgeable about Majordomo already, I'll host your
list(s) for $30 setup fee plus $0.025 per megabyte of
data transfer.

For a list with 200 subscribers, 250 msgs a month, at about 4K
per message, this would be $5/month.

I can implement any additional feature that you may possibly
desire, but obviously that type of support is not cheap.

May blessings from the eternal God surprise and overtake you!
                                                                Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Coach  http://thinkcoach.com  Backup email: nb@pobox.com