Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2000)

From: "Annie" <nacelebs @ online . no>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:34:28 +0100
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi guys,

I'm fascinated with the topics on this list, but also feel like I need a
list for mailing list promotion. Do you guys know of any such list? I
tried subscribing to one, but it looked like it wasn't working - no
response. I'll continue reading this list, but like I said - I really need
more on mailing list promotion. Guess those with a really good
memory will see why ;-)

Regards
Annie

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Apple blocking listmail sent via bulk_mailer