Subject: Re: AOL changing subject headers?
From: Adam Bailey <adamb @ lull . org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:54:19 -0500
Cc: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

On 7/12/00 12:54 PM, Cyndi Norman <> wrote...

>I'm still hoping to hear from the AOL staff members who I know belong to
>this list (or at least some did in the past).

I realize I don't work for AOL and don't speak for AOL, but I've given
you the information you sought and forwarded your message to the people
with the power to do something.

Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois | Finger/Web for PGP |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: legal liability of list managers