Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2000)

Subject: Re: Questions on which MLM software would be best?
From: "Jim Trigg / Blaise de Cormeilles" <blaise @ scadian . net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:06:14 -0400
To: "       " <brh42 @ hotmail . com>
Cc: List-managers @ greatcircle . com

On 25 Oct 00, at 19:57,         wrote:

> I was hoping that perhaps some of you list managers could reccomend
> which MLM software would suit my needs best.  I'm looking for
> something freely available not commercial software. Briefly here is

> That's about it.  Also I'll most likely only be running one list 2 or
> 3 at most so the idea here is not to get something that makes it easy
> for many users on a system to run mailing lists.  I and another person
> our two with root access to my system will be the only ones
> creating/managing lists.  Thanks for your time.

>From your comment about "root access", I presume that you will be
running it on a Unix/Linux box, yes?  If so, either MajorDomo or
MailMan should meet your needs.  Since each is included in at least
one Linux distribution, they must both be freely available.

Jim Trigg
running lists on both

From: "       " <brh42@hotmail.com>
Next: Re: elist address or your address in message TO header
From: "Jim Trigg / Blaise de Cormeilles" <blaise@scadian.net>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Questions on which MLM software would be best?
From: "       " <brh42@hotmail.com>
Next: Re: Questions on which MLM software would be best?
From: SRE <eckert@climber.org>