Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2000)

Subject: Re: Questions on which MLM software would be best?
From: Olivier Salaun <olivier . salaun @ cru . fr>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:48:55 +0200
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, John R Levine <johnl @ iecc . com>

John R Levine wrote:

> > I'd recommend using Sympa.
>
> I would too, except that it requires i18n libraries that aren't available
> on BSD and seem to be hard to find on US versions of Linux, also.

This is quite an isolated problem, since "gencat" is installed on most
systems.

Sympa has proven that it can run on almost every UNIX system including
Linux, AIX, Solaris, HPUX, Digital UNIX, FreeBSD.

With precise information we can help you solve your problem...

--
Olivier SalaŁn
Comite Reseaux des Universites