Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2000)

Subject: Re: Questions on which MLM software would be best?
From: James M Galvin <galvin @ acm . org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:51:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

In my opinion, most of the freeware technologies (certainly all the
popular ones we hear some much about) are all very good solutions for
most people.  They do differ around the edges in terms of their
implementation choices, have their own eccentricities, and sometimes
have an interesting feature that few if any of the others have.  But
ultimately if you're going to roll your own they all do the job quite
well.

However, with respect to the "extra" features of one versus another,
does anyone know of a good comparison chart?  There used to be one
that circulated years ago but I haven't seen anything recently.

Any good web-based material?

Jim