Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 2000)

Subject: Re: HTML Based Email with Majordomo Digest?
From: SRE <eckert @ climber . org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 10:16:56 -0800
To: James M Galvin <galvin @ acm . org>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Sounding like a broken record here: USE DEMIME! This script will
strip out all the HTML and RTF crap, producing formatted plain text.
I use it in a pipe to keep my command parser from croaking, and I
use it in a pipe to keep my lists html-free without playing nanny
and telling people what they can send. Easy. Functional. Free.
Works with any MLM, not specific to majordomo.

Demime home page:    http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html
Demime perl script:  http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.stable
Demime config file:  http://scifi.squawk.com/demime_junkmail.cf
Demime email list:   demime-l@scifi.squawk.com