Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 2000)

Subject: Unofficial Archives
From: arielle @ taronga . com (Stephanie da Silva)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:08:18 -0600 (CST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Speaking of unofficial archives, I received a message that reminded
me of the discussions we had about the list-managers archive on
eGroups.

Here's a portion:

> Hi, I just sent this to list-managers@egroups.com, and it came
> back,  me I need to send it to (same address)??  I am s*bscr*bed
> to this group....Anyway, this is why I am sending this straight to
> you - the contributors to the last daily digest I received - don't
> worry, your addy won't be passed on....

She wants to move her lists off eGroups, something I've been hearing
a lot of lately.

I sent her instructions on how to s*bscr*be to the list here at
majordomo@greatcircle.com.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: eGroups