Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(May 2001)

From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 09:55:21 -0700
To: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Cc: Tim Pierce <twp @ rootsweb . com>, "David W. Tamkin" <dattier @ ripco . com>, list-managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

On Fri, 18 May 2001 21:10:15 -0700
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> wrote:

> A couple of years ago, I wrote a custom list-server (which is
> still humming away nicely and shipping a few thousand postings a
> day...) where we decided to do away with Bcc, because it allowed
> us to merge stuff mailed to multiple lists so users only got one
> copy, since we kept getting complaints about that....

Oddly enough this is a fight I'm having with my current IS group.
They do this sort of dupe folding and are having a devil of a time
understanding why I flatly demand that they NOT dupe fold mail to
me.

Unfortunately Exchange only has a single global config.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw@kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows