Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(May 2001)

From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Charlie Summers <charlie @ lofcom . com>
Cc: list-managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Charlie Summers wrote:
>    If you're running a list dedicated to computers, or a specific brand or
> OS, I'd bet it is. If you're running a mailing list dedicated to some movie
> actress, I'm guessing it ISN'T...

But some lists are "dedicated to some movie actress" and some lists are
clubs where fans of some movie actress can hang out and chat about
anything, frequently but not topic-restricted to that actress.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk@QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114