Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 2001)

Subject: Problems at bellsouth?
From: "Bernie Cosell" <bernie @ fantasyfarm . com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:36:23 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Are any of you seeing server-misconfig problems at Bellsouth, or is it
just some kind of wierd DNS problem at my end?

... while talking to
>>> RCPT To:<>
<<< 550 .net 022: Your current IP address is not allowed to relay to Solution: Connect using BellSouth Internet Service.

whereas on my system, all of the servers are
listed as the MX handlers for  And as you see, I can't even
email 'postmaster' from here...  It has been going on this way all day
for me, and it is hard for me to believe that a fairly major ISP could
have their email just plain broken for that long, so I'm assuming it is
something at my end, but I'm not sure what...

Bernie Cosell                     Fantasy Farm Fibers     Pearisburg, VA

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: forwarding and domain hosting