Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 2001)

Subject: Re: List-ID: (was: subscriber address in To: field)
From: "Larry Olin Horn" <hornlo @ lohnet . org>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:19:38 -0600
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> [and indeed, I do for several lists I'm on] but I haven't seen a mail
> agent that has a 'followup' button [or even fancier, and "unsubscribe me"
> button that automatically uses the List-unsubscribe: stuff...]

Pegasus Mail (Windows) has for quite some time supported the List-
Subscribe, List-Unsubscribe, and List-Help headers.  Click on the
"subscription options" item (conveniently located at the top of the
message) and a dialog pops up with buttons for sub/unsub/help.

I use its regex filtering on List-Id to move list messages to folders.

'Reply' supports several options (unfortunately not configurable per list)
which you can set as default or have it remember your most recent choice.

loh

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: List-ID