Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 2001)

Subject: Re: [list-managers] Digest delays
From: Tom Neff <tneff @ panix . com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:08:51 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: list-managers-owner @ greatcircle . com

  I note that the Digest for this list is running several days behind, in a
rather strange way.  Yesterday (Saturday) greatcircle emitted a Digest (V10
#183) consisting of messages from the previous Tuesday, including Brent's
explanation which I had assumed by now must have been dropped in the
changeover.  This morning (Sunday) there arrives another digest (V10 #184)
containing only messages from last Wednesday.  An inspection of the
half-functioning Archives shows me that messages were also posted on
Thursday and Saturday, but are not present in this morning's Digest.
What's puzzling is that whether Digests are emitted daily or "on volume,"
one would have expected these some days ago.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Digests created but not sent out