Subject: Re: ListProc has been open-sourced
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:34:31 -0800
To: Jim Osborn <jimo @ eskimo . com>,list managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

At 11:37 PM 3/10/2002 -0800, Jim Osborn wrote:
>The best feature, from my list maintainer's perspective, is its
>ultimate configurability.

Well, yes, for you and people like you, I'm sure.  But I can assure you
that 95% of my list owners couldn't code a procmail recipe if their lives
depended on it.

From: Jim Osborn <jimo@eskimo.com>
Next: Re: ListProc has been open-sourced
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: ListProc has been open-sourced
Next: Re: ListProc has been open-sourced
From: J C Lawrence <claw@kanga.nu>