Subject: Re: yahoo contact?
From: Omar Thameen <omar @ clifford . inch . com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:41:50 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I finally got the correct contact info from Yahoo Customer Service,
and once I emailed, they called me back within hours.  Impressive.
The email address was
   bulk mail inquiry at yahoo dash inc dot com

The issue is that Yahoo de-prioritizes email from IP addresses
which generate a lot of bounces.  This persists for about 4
hours.

Hope this helps someone.
Omar