Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(May 2002)

Subject: Re: e-postage again
From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:22:09 -0700
To: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Cc: tneff @ grassyhill . org,list-managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On Sun, 19 May 2002 23:04:33 -0700
Chuq Von Rospach <> wrote:

> On 5/19/02 11:01 PM, "J C Lawrence" <> wrote:
>> Its also worth noting that the legal and political temptation and
>> rewards to turn the former into the latter effectively guarantee that
>> it will be.

> And when that happens, the big companies will be on the "okay to send"
> list.

Sorry, I just had to.  My sarcastic bone got the better of me.  Again.

J C Lawrence
---------(*)                Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas.               He lived as a devil, eh?  Evil is a name of a foeman, as I live.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: e-postage again
From: J C Lawrence <>
Next: Re: for anti-span tools
From: Chuq Von Rospach <>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: e-postage again