Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(May 2002)

Subject: Re: Alternatives to Yahoo?
From: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:51:31 -0400
To: List Managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

Smartgroups is British and occasionally gives little hiccups, but they have
been around for a while and are the closest approximation to eGroups/Yahoo
Groups that I am aware of.

Apparently Yahoo is going to merge Clubs and Groups, presumably with the
worst features of each.

--On Sunday, May 19, 2002 9:22 PM -0700 JC Dill <inet-list@vo.cnchost.com>