Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(May 2002)

Subject: Re: e-postage again
From: kirk Bailey <idiot1 @ netzero . net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:21:38 -0400
To: list-managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

Evil usually works by taking some kind of cirtue and turning it to the
service of injury, in the name of protection, destruction, in the name
of protection, lies, in teh name of truth. SURE Senator foghorn, we
understand you want to protect us from the CROSSIVE EVIL of the
uninvited sight of a revolting human TIT, besides, it distracts us
from watching all the action on the news tonight of all them people
over THERE getting the shit shot out of the- for a good cause of
course- right there on my TV tube. But I remember with some trembling
that some of us sickos LIKE to look at tits! Well, it's for our own
good, so it must be ok.

And of course, RADICAL political concepts. Very disruptive,
disturbing, causes problems, can't have that, espically niow with all
these terrorists. Anything less would be- unpatriotic, maybe even
unAmerican? But surely it's safe to trust a REAL AMERICAN to issue
licenses and stamps; after all, it could NEVER happen HERE...

Who issues the licenses? Who decides? Who gurantees they do it right?

And then we come to the evil of the evil, the worst of the worst.
CAPITALISTS attempting to SELL things BY EMAIL! AAIIIEEEE!!!

LYNCH THEM AT ONCE!

Um, is inviting commerce covered under the ruberic of protected free
speech? Or is it ok to censor on the basis of content when the content
is commercial?

Sure, it's getting service all alogn the path for free. Bill them. No
discrimination please, that's unfair. Samo as for everyone else.

Damn, this is getting intresting, from a sociological and geopolitical
stance. For my own good, of course.

Of course.

--

end