Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2002)

Subject: Subject prefix for list-managers@greatcircle.com?
From: "Michael S. Johnson" <michj @ nausicaa . net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:35:13 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Does this list have a subject prefix defined?  If not, I would like to
request that it define one.  I've tried to turn on the subject prefix for
my subscription to this list, but messsages to the list that I have
received since then do not carry a subject prefix.

Here are my current settings as reported by majordomo@greatcircle.com:

        Receiving       each message as it is posted
        Subscriber flags:
          noeliminatecc
          nohide
          nohidepost
          nopostblock
          prefix

I have already tried asking the list owner, but have not received a
response.  Adding subject prefix to messages from this list would greatly
help with identifying mail from this list in my mailbox.  Just in case,
let me say now that I am not interested in suggestions to change my MUA.
:)

--
Thank you,
Michael

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: re-appearing old mail?