Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2002)

Subject: lmgr spamfilter
From: Beartooth <karhunhammas @ Lserv . com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:31:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: List Managers <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

	Odd, at least to me: I got a confirm-this autoreply to my
last message to this list.  fwiw, I'm using my usual radix account,
but telnetted in under W98 instead of ssh'd in under linux, also
from the usual other verizon account. Maybe that tells someone
something interesting; if not, my apologies for wasting bandwidth!

--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger <karhunhammas (at) Lserv.com>
Delenda est MegaSleazo!

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Spamtrap e-mail addresses in spam headers? [was: Omar's Relevance]