Subject: Re: Questions for those who have this information
From: nolan @ celery . tssi . com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 10:50:32 -0600 (CST)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com (List Managers)

> I've got just one.  Do RFC3464 right!
>
> There is no longer any excuse for not using DSNs.  If sites would use
> them (and use them correctly) we wouldn't need VERPs, which kill
> performance unnecessarily.  And we wouldn't need probes to find bad
> email addresses.
>
> There is something bad to say about every major ISP on the issue of
> RFC3464 compliance.

And that doesn't suggest problems with RFC 3464 to you?

As most of us have never worked for a major ISP, and are unlikely to
do so, perhaps someone could analyze what concerns or problems large ISP's
may have with RFC 3464 compliance.

I really doubt they're all being non-compliant just out of spite.
--
Mike Nolan

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Questions for those who have this information