Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2003)

Subject: Re: delivery to hotmail / list for delivery issues?
From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:12:14 -0400
To: Omar <omar @ westside . urbanblight . com>
Cc: Vivek Khera <khera @ kcilink . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:12:27 -0700

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:32:21 -0400
omar  <omar@westside.urbanblight.com> wrote:

> On a semi-related note, is there another list manager mailing list
> that's more actively posted to?

I'm not aware of one, and am on a half-dozen list operator related lists.

> I'm interested in keeping on top of any issues that impact large
> mailing list deliveries, such as problems or changes at large ISPs.

I usually find such commentary first on the Mailman lists (I run
Mailman), quickly followed up by a post here.  If the problem is
standards/technical in nature there may be a post or three on NANOG or
ASRG, but that's not common.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?