Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2003)

Subject: Re: Get ready for an onslaught of polital spam in 2004
From: murr rhame <murr @ vnet . net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:10:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

> It's too bad I don't look at spam anymore.  Now I won't know who
> not to vote for...
>
> -Mitch
>

> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Steven Atran wrote:
>
> > I have seen the future of politcal campaigning, and it's
> > spelled S P A M...

Steve,

It's been years since I've seen a spam on any mailing list I
administer.  You're not accepting email from strangers are you?

- murr -

From: Mitch Collinsworth <mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu>
Next: Re: Get ready for an onslaught of polital spam in 2004
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Get ready for an onslaught of polital spam in 2004
Next: Re: Get ready for an onslaught of polital spam in 2004
From: Vivek Khera <khera@kcilink.com>