Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2005)

Subject: Re: any recent reviews/roundups of list management sw
From: Dan Randow <dan @ groupsense . co . nz>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:33:28 +1300
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Michael, All,

I can not offer a review but you may be interested in this project that
I am participating in. Our software is called GroupServer. It is open
source and will be available to download and install this quarter.

GroupServer is orientated towards collaboration. It has the usual list
management features but our main goal has been to make the web interface
as good as web forum/collaboration server tools. It is open
standards-based. It provides RSS feeds. There is lots of scope for
scripted processes.

More at http://groupserver.org.

cheers

Dan