Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2005)

Subject: Re: any recent reviews/roundups of list management sw
From: Vivek Khera <khera @ kcilink . com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:46:23 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Feb 3, 2005, at 8:08 PM, Michael Coxe wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We've been running Listproc for a number of years now and it's
> time to migrate to something maintained & updated.

The last few days we've been evaluating mlmmj (see http://mlmmj.mmj.dk/
) and it looks quite nice.  Very simple feature set, but quite
complete.  Pretty actively maintained.

From: Jonathan Knight <jonathan@cs.keele.ac.uk>
Next: Re: any recent reviews/roundups of list management sw
From: "Uhura Winston" <uhura80@email.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: any recent reviews/roundups of list management sw
Next: Re: any recent reviews/roundups of list management sw
From: "Uhura Winston" <uhura80@email.com>