Subject: Majordomo log file
From: drich @ lerc . nasa . gov (Daniel Rich)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 15:39:10 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Has anyone written a script to summarize the majordomo log file?
While this should be fairly straight forward to do (I have done it for
enough versions of sendmail/smail over the years), I would rather not
have to write it if someone else has already done it.

--
Dan Rich                    | drich@lerc.nasa.gov   |  (216) 433-4000
Sr. Systems Engineer        | "Danger, you haven't seen the last of me!"

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Using majordomo to handle bounces