Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1993)

Subject: Majordomo enhancements
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 93 14:21:49 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Just a quick note...  I don't want my silence concerning all the work
that Alan and John and others have been doing on Majordomo over the
last couple of weeks to be misinterpreted.  I've been silent because
I've been busy trying to meet a number of deadlines, with twists like
the failure of the power supply in my main workstation yesterday thrown
in just to keep life interesting.  I haven't had a chance to do more
than glance at all the work that's been done, much less consider the
ramifications.

I certainly appreciate the interest that people have shown in Majordomo,
and the work that a number of folks have put into it.

Hopefully, things will settle down some by this weekend, and I'll have
my normal workstation (with the big display) back, and I'll be able to
dig in and do a little bit more integration work on Majordomo.  No
promises, though.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                           1057 West Dana Street

Indexed By Date Previous: sendmail flags