Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1993)

Subject: RE: enhancement to 'who list' ?
From: billc @ pegasus . ATT . COM (WJCarpenter)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 12:27 EDT
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM
Reference: <m0of23L-0002zTC@hock.bolis.sf-bay.org>

millar> I don't know if anyone is doing it, but presumably Majordomo
millar> could be useful for mailers other than Sendmail, which could
millar> have almost any way of specifying lists.  If necessary, I'd
millar> lean towards something in Majordomo where you told it
millar> explicitly the files that make up list D instead of trying to
millar> read the aliases file.

How about a command line that would produce the list contents on
stdout or something similar?  That way, Majordomo doesn't have to know
about every strange file format or other local convention for keeping
track of mailing lists.
--
  Bill@attmail.com                    billc@pegasus.ATT.COM    or
  +1 908 576 2932, Fax x6406          William_J_Carpenter@ATT.COM

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: enhancement to 'who list' ?