We'd like to be able to create mailing lists via email, not just add
people to them. This seems a) relatively easy to do and b) relatively
easy to screw up and open up a major security hole. Before I head off
and do this, has anyone else already done it?
What I'd like to do is:
1) Accept a mail message.
2) Validate the user as someone who is allowed to create a list.
3) Set up the necessary files.
* The password can come from the mail message.
* The info file probably comes from the mail message
4) Add the appropriate entries to the aliases file.
5) Log the activity.
Anything else that it should do?