Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1994)

Subject: Hello all....
From: Mark . deRaad @ UniSA . edu . au (Mark W. de Raad)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 00:48:02 +1030 (CST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Im new to Majordomo, so please forgive me if this is a silly question,
but I was wondering how do I set up archiving of received articles?

There is a huge line in the sample.alias file, and I presume that this
has got something to do with it, but I wish that it could be
explained to me in a clearer manner?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark
--
Mark W. de Raad.
CWIS Project Officer,

'Life just wouldnt be any fun without BSD'

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Problems with Majordomo