Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 1994)

Subject: ABORT?
From: Dave Friedman <davidf @ ocf . Berkeley . EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 17:33:09 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I just received a MAJORDOMO ABORT message, claiming that majordomo couldnm
not append to the file containing the list memebers.  I have no idea
what prompted the ABORT message, nor can I figure out why it couldn't
append.

Any ideas?

I'm using Majordomo v. 1.60, on a Apollo DN4500.  The list in question
has well over 200 members if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Dave Friedman
davidf@ocf.Berkeley.EDU

Follow-Ups: