Subject: Majordomo Wishlist - my wishes ....
From: Andreas . Fenner @ bk . sel . de (Andreas Fenner - UNIX-Wizard from PS-ETD4 [+49-711-869-6093])
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 1994 10:23:31 --100
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

One more wish :
---------------

I'm using the following aliases :

> #
> # an test list
> #
> testlist: "|/home/majordomo/bin/wrapper resend -p bulk -l testlist -f testlist-owner -h bk.sel.de -I testlist.allowed testlist-outgoing"
> owner-testlist: testlist-owner
>
> testlist-outgoing: :include:/home/majordomo/lists/testlist
> owner-testlist-outgoing: testlist-owner
>
> testlist-request: "|/home/majordomo/bin/wrapper request-answer testlist"
> owner-testlist-request: testlist-owner
>
> testlist-approval: testlist-owner
> testlist-owner: af

As you see, I'm using a "-I testlist.allowed" for the resent command.
And now it would be fine if the list-owner can change the content (and should also get the content )
of the file "testlist.allowed" with MAJORDOMO commands like :

	list-sender list password
	add-sender list password new-member ...
	delete-sender list password old-member ...

At the momemt the list-owner must asks root (me !!) to add/delete addresses from the file ..... :-(

Andreas Fenner
System Administrator

           '''
          (o o)
/-----oOO--(_)--OOo----------------------------------------------------------\
| Dipl.Ing.                      Tel.    : +49 - 711 / 869 - 6093            |
| Andreas Fenner                 Fax.    : +49 - 711 / 869 - 6049            |
| Alcatel-SEL                                                                |
| PS/ETD-4                                                                   |
| Motorstrasse 55                e-mail  : Andreas.Fenner@bk.sel.de          |
| D-70499 Stuttgart              uucp    : ...!neckar!Andreas.Fenner         |
| Germany                        suninfo : ...!suninfo!neckar!Andreas.Fenner |
|                                DECNet  : 61.137::Andreas.Fenner            |

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: [no subject]