Subject: Re: Email/FTP gateway through Majordomo?
From: Andy Finkenstadt <genie @ panix . com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 16:13:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: larry @ home . interaccess . com (Larry Q. Public)
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com

> I'm interested in setting up an Email/FTP gateway.  Can this be done
> through Majordomo (how?) or should I be looking for something else?
> Thanks in advance,
> - Larry

I'd look through "ftpmail" instead of through majordomo.  Unfortunately
I am clueless as to its location.  At a guess, I'd start with comp.sources.misc
volume 37 (I think).

or this place:
  src.doc.ic.ac.uk:/computing/archiving/email-ftp/ftpmail/*

Andy

--
andy@genie.geis.com |  Andy Finkenstadt, GEnie Sysop, GEnie Postmaster
andy@tml.com (soon) |  Systems Engineer, TML Information Services, Inc.