Subject: majordomo vs. other mail-list programs
From: Houghton Mifflin Math <sine @ world . std . com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 16:35:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am interested in setting up a couple mailing lists but haven't settled
on a software package.  I would like to get some impressions from people
who have used the software as to:

- how hard majordomo is to set up and use (how long it take you?)
- how often bugs come up and how difficult they are to fix

I would be particularly interested to hear from any of you who have tried
other mailing list programs - how did they stack up in features and
usability vs. majordomo?

Thank you all very much for any input you can provide.  I truly
appreciate your consideration. :)

Please send responses directly to my account at sine@world.std.com unless
you think this topic is of general interest.

Thanks again,

mike shelton
sine@world.std.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Unexpected Token Error