Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1994)

Subject: (version 1.90) misunderstanding about private lists
From: Tony Curtis <tony @ Relay1 . Austria . EU . net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 1994 16:46:32 +0100
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi, I've just joined, this is probably a simple question...I
had a quick look in the FAQ but I couldn't see what I
wanted, viz...

I want to set up a closed list, s.t.

    o   you can only subscribe via approval

                   (this works)

    o   only members can send messages onto the list

                   (this appears to work)

    o   attempts from non-members to write to the
        list are logged somewhere

  >>>              (not sure how to do this)              <<<

Thanks v.much in advance,
tony

Indexed By Date Previous: Duplicate messages -- possible solution?