Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1994)

Subject: majordomo setup
From: Kurt Reimer <gkr @ omni . voicenet . com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 10:27:29 -0500 (EST)
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

     Strictly speaking, I'm not even a majordomo user yet, because I
can't get majordomo to work for me. Perhaps someone has experienced
similiar problems.
     majordomo is installed on a sparc 1+ running Solaris 5.2. I made one
list called testlist, and tried to send an "info" request to it from
an account on another machine on my network. I got no response back, and
the "owner-majordomo" account on the sparc 1+ soon received a message
containing the following: