Subject: Mail Bounces (for wrong user names)
From: "Anant Bukkapatnam - FES" <abukkapa @ pcocd2 . intel . com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 15:11:10 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi all,
	I do not know if it is the majordomo(1.63) problem or the sendmail
configuration problem.

	In my setup here the mail sent to the mailing list bounces back to the
list-owner even if there is one user wrong on the mailing list.  No body on the
mailing list seem to be receiving any mail when this happens. Once this user is
removed from the mailing list things revert back to normal.  This is kind of
annoying......

	I went through the whole resend code to figure out this problem, but
was unsuccessful.  I think this is a send mail configuration problem.  If there
are sendmail gurus out there who give me some pointers I will very much
appreciate it.  We are using 5.65c/IDA-1.4.4 Sendmail.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Anant

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: digest without primary list?